Bearing Juice, Waterproof Grease
Tough and long lasting, Bearing Juice is a water-battling low temperature grease for bits that need to move in all weathers.
Bearing Juice is a tough-as-nails grease that’s designed specifically for bicycle use. It’s for all your bits with bearings – such as headsets, bottom brackets and hubs.
When your bearings start spinning, BJ will kick in and release its magical lubricating juice whilst also battling moisture and keep your bike running sweeter for longer. It’ll fight back moisture, it’s tough against jet washing and it’ll guarantee more time on the trails and less time in the workshop.
- Waterproof with high resistance to water washout
- Adhesive grease with incredible sealing properties
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Contains extreme pressure lubricity additives
- Specifically designed for low speed applications, hubs, BB’s, Headsets, Pivot Bearings, Pedals
- Carbon safe
- PCR Recyclable packaging
Step By Step
Remove any old yukky grease from those bearings first.
Dirt Juice Ultimate Degreaser is the perfect tool for the job
Bearing Juice is easy.
Load it up into your favourite grease gun, paint it on with a brush or blob it on with your fingies.
Pack that Bearing Juice into those bearings.
Don't be shy and be sure to stick some on the seals to keep water out. Don't forget to wipe off any excess.